How much is my case worth?
Compensation for individual injury claims will depend on:
– The cost of your present medical bills and required ongoing treatments
– The intensity and type of the harm (or whether a victim has died)
– Whether you are capable of earning a living after being injured
– Payouts awarded in cases similar to yours
– Regardless of whether your issue is curable
– Whether your injury was due to intentional harm or malice (as opposed to merely negligence)
Those with severe, incurable injuries which keep them from working and were attributable to intentional malice will likely recover higher settlement amounts.
Call our Personal Injury Attorney today for your no fee, confidential assessment with a skilled Personal Injury lawyer.
What do I need to prove before I can file a personal injury lawsuit?
In all personal injury lawsuits, the burden of proof falls on the plaintiff. This means that you must show by a variety of evidence that your injuries were the result of the defendant’s negligent actions.
If you are able to prove the extent of the injuries experienced, you can be awarded compensation for your losses. In most cases, a professional personal injury lawyer will appoint doctors, as well as other expert witnesses, to testify for you and confirm your claim.